We are proud to be part of the Denplan family. Since we took over the practice in 2009 we have used Denplan to administer or practice membership plans.
We are also proud to be Denplan Excel accredited. Our Denplan Excel certification programme is an additional mark of quality available to member dentists and is tailored to support and encourage practices to reach their full potential as providers of excellent customer care. To join Denplan Excel, a practice must demonstrate continued commitment to quality improvement.
Practices must also pledge to use the most appropriate procedures and dental knowledge to ensure patients are receiving the highest standards of care from start to finish, and encourage patients to be involved in any decision making stages. Denplan Excel members can also access DEPPA, an online tool your dentist can use at your check-up that helps you and your dentist examine your current oral health status and identify any future risks.
What is Denplan and what can it do for you?
This means that you have access to regular private dental care with your dentist and their dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us…
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
- Denplan Care is a really easy way to spread the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills. This plan will cover your regular checkups and hygiene visits with your dental team, as well as any restorative treatment you may need. As with all our plans, Denplan Care also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency (Supplementary Insurance).
- Your monthly fees include examinations, x-rays, emergencies, routine restorative treatment and root canal treatment. There will be excess but subsidised fees for complex treatments such as crowns/bridges/veneers/inlays/onlays and dentures. We will also give you a discount off specialist treatment.
- We currently only offer Denplan care to existing Denplan Care patients of the practice and those transferring Denplan care from other practices. The fee range depends on an assessment of the. Prices range from £19.49-£49.82 per month.
- Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and hygienist visits, as well as including worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance). Some of our dentists also allow you to join Denplan Essentials online. By signing up to the plan you will pay approximately 20% less than if you pay privately for each item plus you get the added benefit of the supplementary insurance.
- We offer a discount off our Essentials plan for Denplan Corporate patients. If your company employs 10 or more employees that sign up to our scheme you can sign up to our special rate of £11.99 per month for Essentials 2. This represents a 20% saving over the saving already applied by being a Denplan Essentials patient. All the other benefits still apply.
|Denplan Essentials Fees|
|Plan||Essentials 1||Essentials 2||Essentials 3|
|Monthly fee||£8.99 (over 65’s £7.99)||£14.99 (over 65’s 11.99)||£19.99|
|Examinations (including x-rays)||1 annual||1 annual||2 annual|
|Hygiene appointments (20mins)||1 annual||2 annual||4 annual|
|Emergency appointments||Free access to daily appointments (treatment charged in addition)||Free access to daily appointments (treatment charged in addition)||Free access to daily appointments (treatment charged in addition)|
|Additional discounts||20% of restorative treatment. 10% off specialist treatments (e.g implants and orthodontics). 25% off tooth whitening||20% of restorative treatment. 10% off specialist treatments (e.g implants and orthodontics). 25% off tooth whitening||20% of restorative treatment. 10% off specialist treatments (e.g implants and orthodontics). 25% off tooth whitening|
|Additional benefits||Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)||Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)||Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)|
DENPLAN HYGIENE PLAN
- If you like to have your teeth cleaned regularly by a dental professional for a clean and natural smile, are quitting smoking, or have had a dental implant, Hygiene Plan helps you to receive regular time with a dental professional and makes treatment more affordable with simple monthly payments.
- Hygiene plan does not include worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover.
- You can keep your NHS registration with your current dentist and join our Denplan hygiene plan to help make your cosmetic hygiene treatments more affordable.
- Our current hygiene plan offers two 20 minute hygienist appointments per annum for only £7.49 per month. This represents a saving of almost 20% compared to paying for the treatments individually.
DENPLAN IMPLANT UPGRADE COVER
For added peace of mind.
Denplan Implant Upgrade Cover provides payment or reimbursement towards dental implants in the event of a dental injury resulting in tooth loss (from an external blow to the mouth), and can be added to your Denplan payment plan:
For just £2.25 per person per month.
For this small fee, you’ll be covered for up to a maximum of £20,000 per incident and £2,100 per dental implant fixture following a dental injury.